George Harris

The "be more social" goal

At first I started to adopt the “be more social” goal, then realized that this goal is more in tune with what I need. The problem isn’t being social – I’ve definitely got that one down pat. What I need is to get more of a social life. The introvert side of me (yes, there is one) finds it much to easy to stay hidden away in my house and do my socializing via phone, Internet, etc., or else just poke my head out long enough for people to know I’m alive, rather than getting out and about – socializing in person and having some FUN.

I made a commitment today to myself that I am going to start doing this more, starting with this weekend. So, either tonight or some time this weekend I am going to make a point of doing something. We’ll see what I come up with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

ss_blog_claim=06c6424462729a1a5153edf6bc0987aa ss_blog_claim=06c6424462729a1a5153edf6bc0987aa