George Harris

Do you easily admit to your mistakes and feel sorry about it?

I made a blunder of myself few days ago when I send an email to someone whom I had misconstrued her earlier email to mean something else and believe now that it was a wrong signal. Not reading correctly between lines the contents of her email I was quick to jump to conclusion making me feel like a stupid fool. It didn't take me long to realize my folly. Within the next 24 hours I have to put on a thick mask to conceal my stupidity and ask for an apology and admitted where I went wrong. Yes, she accepted it graciously. Friendship remained untended.

Sometimes it's all right to get mad at yourself. When you do something you know you shouldn't, a little anger can set you straight. But don't let it get out of hand. Don't start hating yourself because you make mistakes. Give yourself a break, you're only human. As long as you learn from your mistakes, you're doing okay. Forgive yourself and get on with life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

ss_blog_claim=06c6424462729a1a5153edf6bc0987aa ss_blog_claim=06c6424462729a1a5153edf6bc0987aa